How are you growing as an educator?
I feel like my knowledge surrounding culturally responsive teaching and assessments has really grown. I am gaining a better understanding of how I need to interact with my students and monitor their learning. I've found this quarter very challenging so far, but also so full of knowledge. I am learning that lesson plans require lots of practice and that it isn't as easy as I thought.
What do you still need to know to work towards as you continue your growth as an educator?
I definitely need more practice with lesson plans and I really look forward to observing in person teaching. I need to practice my lesson plans, so that I can find things that work and some that don't. I know there is still so much to work on and so much room to grow, but I am looking forward to the rest of this journey.


No comments:
Post a Comment